Since I’m always testing new products and experimenting with my skincare, beauty, hair & nails routine (I’m a bit of a product junkie!), New Beauty Faves is my way of letting you know what’s been tried & tested and has landed on my radar as a new favorite:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: I feel like I have finally gotten into a groove with my hair lately that has allowed me to rock curling wand waves all week long with only two washes. After using a pricier dry shampoo I recently switched over to Batiste and I am OBSESSED – it does a great job absorbing oil and adding just the right amount of texture (and is ultra affordable, I was able to get 3 cans for the price of 1 of the other brand I was using!)
- Wander Beauty Concealer Duo: I swear, the people at Wander Beauty are the most brilliant in the beauty biz. Case in point? This dual ended concealer that has a creamy, brightening formula for under-eye on one side, and a matte, full coverage concealer stick for blemishes and spots on the other. It’s the ultimate multi-tasker to stash in your makeup bag and packs all the concealer you need in one small package.
- Beauty Counter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer: I used this tinted moisturizer non-stop in Mexico because of how lightweight and moisturizing it was – it gives you the perfect no makeup makeup glow with a really pretty dewy finish and SPF 2o. Bonus for looking great applied with just your finger tips, saving you the hassle of having to pack a makeup brush!
- Glossier Galaxy Greens Detoxifying Mask: Another change in my beauty routine lately is that I’ve been placing a big emphasis on masking and scrubbing (seriously, they’re on my calendar!) and I’ve been really loving Glossier’s Mega Greens Galaxy Pack for a little mid-week detox. It’s a clay mask that won’t totally dry your skin out while also balancing and conditioning pores and helping fight inflammation.
- H2O+ Teak Rose Dry Body Oil: My skin went through a serious dry phase after getting some sun in Mexico and this dry body oil from H2O+ was a life saver for adding a quick burst of moisture after showering. The scent is great and it absorbs really quickly without feeling greasy.
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette: You may have spotted this product in my everyday makeup routine and I swear, there is no highlighter better! The three shades in the Pearl palette are so soft and pretty and add just the right amount of glow to fair skin without being glittery or too shimmery.
- Living Proof Restore Instant Protection Styling Hairspray: I’ve been using my curling wand more regularly and noticed a few pieces of my hair were feeling a little fried and found this product from Living Proof. I love that you can spray it on during styling (not just while hair is damp) and it basically does it all – protects from heat and UV damage, while also adding shine and helping fight off humidity.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: This product has a cult following for a reason! It’s really lightweight and totally translucent to help makeup stay in place without making your face look cakey or powdery. A little bit goes a long way and leaves your skin with an airbrush finish to help blur out any imperfections.
- Kopari Coconut Melt: When this product first arrived I figured it would be great as a moisturizer but where I’m really loving it is as a shaving cream! It’s ultra hydrating and helps fight off razor burn while also moisturizing as you shave (and smells like you’re at the beach!)
- Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift: This product officially comes out in a few days (4/6) and guys… it’s good! I received a press sample and reached for it the next morning to give a little boost to my tired, puffy eyes and it immediately did the trick. The gel is cooling and works quickly to moisturize and brighten eyes.
- Derma-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum: In my experience nothing beats Vitamin C for evening out my skintone and helping to quickly fade spots left behind from breakouts and I have been SO impressed by this Derma-E serum, especially for its under $20 price tag. I’ve been using it AM & PM after cleansing and toning and before applying my moisturizer and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin.
- Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream: While my skin typically doesn’t run super dry, I’ve gotten hooked on this new moisturizer from Kiehl’s for pre and post travel – it’s packed full of natural ingredients, including honey, to help balance skin while also being a really rich moisturizer that’s perfect for a serious dose of hydration.
Did you find any new beauty faves this month? What are some of your go to products? Any recommendations for me?