Yep, I said yes… to carrots, blueberries, cucumbers and tomatoes
L to R: Repairing Night Cream, Intensive Skin Repair Serum, Nourishing Repair Hand Cream, Soothing Eye Gel, Clear Skin Acne Pore Scrub, Brightening Facial Towelettes(all products c/o Yes to Carrots)
You know what one of the best things about Twitter is? Being able to instantly have questions answered or get recommendations. A few months ago I was looking for advice on some new beauty products and the lovely Delilah from Yes to Carrots responded, recommending a few of the brand’s products (which I had been meaning to try forever). When she offered to send me some of her favorites to test out for myself, I was pretty darn excited and the day these babies arrived at my door it was like a mini Christmas morning.
Immediately I noticed that every single product has a great, clean smell to it. I also totally love the fact that all of the products are made from natural ingredients and are cruelty free – it’s definitely great to know that I’m not using products made from any crazy chemicals or that have been tested on animals.
After using the products for about a month now, I’m definitely hooked. I love the brand’s wide variety of products – there really is something for everyone and solutions for every type of hair and skin. Here’s a rundown on my favorites –
- Repairing Night Cream: A night cream is something I have never used in the past. I’ve always just applied my usual moisturizer after washing my face and that was that. This is a great hydrating cream that just feels good to put on and leaves your face super soft and smooth in the morning.
- Intensive Skin Repair Serum: I’ve been on the hunt for a new serum for months now after my fave was suddenly discontinued and this is the perfect replacement. A little bit goes a long way and helps brighten your face and even out skin tone.
- Nourishing Repair Hand Cream: Seriously my new favorite hand cream ever (and I own a ton). Perfect non-greasy cream that really moisturizes – this is now a staple at my desk at work and I’m constantly forcing others to try it.
- Soothing Eye Gel: The cool, refreshing feeling of putting cucumbers on your eyes without a trip to the produce aisle. Love dabbing this on after a long day at work (staring at a computer monitor) and it’s even better if you put it in the fridge for a few minutes before applying.
- Clear Skin Acne Pore Scrub: I feel like I’m constantly trying new facial scrubs – this one not only is great for exfoliating, but leaves your face feeling super clean, which is a huge plus.
- Brightening Facial Towelettes: I’ve always resisted hopping on the facial towelette boat because I felt like while they were great for removing makeup, they didn’t leave my face feeling very clean – these changed all of that. Perfect for the gal on the go, these leave your face feeling great and they smell totally wonderful.