Well, this weekend wasn’t the best. I ended up staying up way too late on Friday night and things kind of went downhill from there. I was able get to the barn and ride a few ponies & Callie was a very happy pup to get to run around there. I also can officially say that I am addicted to hummus, which I used to think was the grossest stuff on earth. Trader Joe’s has some amazing Roasted Garlic Hummus & it’s perfect with their Sea Salt Pita Chips – yum. I also went bowling but I didn’t get any pictures of that – I totally stink.
- Homemade BBQ Pulled Pork with Garlic Parmesan Fries
- A long drive back to my Mom’s house
- Lovely bookshelf in West Elm – I love how the books look with the pages facing out
- A bath in a claw foot tub
- Reese! An adorable pony we rescued from a feedlot auction last year
- Some pretty bowls I snatched up at Target