Since I’m always testing new products and experimenting with my skincare, beauty, hair & nails routine (I’m a bit of a product junkie!), New Beauty Faves is my way of letting you know what’s been tried & tested and has landed on my radar as a new favorite:
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in ‘Hooked on Onyx’: I’ve gotten hooked on how simple and chic a black manicure can be and I swear by this Sally Hansen shade for the perfect glossy black that lasts all week with no chips.
- Kopari Coconut Body Glow: This coconut oil adds just the right amount of shimmer, plus is ultra hydrating. I love wearing it on arms and legs for a night out with a little glow, and can’t wait to pack it for my trip to Mexico in a few weeks to show off sunkissed skin.
- Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum: Drunk Elephant is quickly becoming a favorite skincare brand of mine and their eye serum does an amazing job with both helping fight fine lines and being ultra moisturizing. The formula is really lightweight and silky, and a little bit goes a long way (tip: store it in the fridge for a morning pick me up!)
- T3 Micro Single Pass Luxe Flat Iron: After YEARS of putting it off and convincing myself that my flat iron was good enough, I finally upgraded to T3’s cult favorite Single Pass Luxe flat iron and it’s been a total game changer. It straightens my hair so quickly without leaving hair feeling fried, and I swear my hair stays straighter all day long (even with humidity) than any other flat iron I’ve tried.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: As someone whose hair is never lacking in the volume department, I didn’t quite understand the hype around this product but it’s amazing on freshly washed hair to add a little grit and texture to keep hair from feeling too flat. I also love using it to fluff up my wand waves to keep ’em looking good for days.
- Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Booster: I love how you can easily add a few drops of this serum to your moisturizer for an instant boost of vitamins and nutrients whenever your skin is looking a little dull. It’s a really great post-travel pick-me-up that helps with hydration and gives you your glow back, even when you’re actually exhausted.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream: A little bit of this moisturizer goes a long way but it does an amazing job of plumping skin and smoothing out fine lines. As someone with skin that’s on the oily side, I really like the lightweight texture of this moisturizer and how quickly it sinks in without feeling greasy.
- Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: This mask will give you the softest skin of your life in just 10 minutes. Seriously. The unique velvet texture sinks in deep to moisturize, smooth and soften skin leaving you feeling fresh faced (it’s another post-flight favorite of mine!)
- eos Crystal Lip Balm: Tis the season for dry lips and this eos lip balm is wax free, yet crazy moisturizing with nourishing oils. It’s been my go to for applying to lips before bed to fight winter dryness and it also just looks crazy cool since it’s crystal clear!
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Blush in ‘Diffused Heat’: After hitting pan on my beloved NARS ‘Orgasm’ blush I set out on a mission to find a new favorite and found it with Hourglass. It’s a similar peachy gold hue with a little more punch to it that’s really buildable to add more color for an evening out.
Did you find any new beauty faves this month? What are some of your go to products? Any recommendations for me?