Happy Saturday! We’re officially just a few days away from Christmas and the holiday season feels like it’s in full swing here in D.C. and on the blog with Cait’s gift guide and festive winter outfit. It’s also an exciting season for our little team, even though this time of year always tends to fly by. Cait will soon be on her way to Europe again for a trip to Portugal! Be sure to hit her up with travel recommendations before she goes. And I’m heading home for the holidays after my graduation this weekend. I’m looking forward to soaking up my last few days in D.C. with my family before venturing to the winter wonderland that is my hometown in December. What are your week-before-Christmas plans?
- Google’s year in review video brought tears to my eyes
- Bri’s airy entryway makeover is so gorgeous
- This is how you can pull off a velvet look this holiday season
- Here are a few ways you can give back this season
- How fun are these colorful beach houses?!
- Make your own modern holiday wreath with this DIY guide
- The most popular AirBnB listings will leave you with all kinds of wanderlust
- I didn’t know I needed a sequin-covered tee shirt until I saw this one
- Bookmark Hallie’s list of 50 easy wellness tips to implement when you’re not even sure where to start
- Sending a noticeable cold email is way easier than you may think
- Visiting your significant other’s family over the holidays? This is what to bring for them
And here’s what happened on the blog this week