Since I’m always testing new products and experimenting with my skincare, beauty, hair & nails routine (I’m a bit of a product junkie!), New Beauty Faves is my way of letting you know what’s been tried & tested and has landed on my radar as a new favorite:
- Aveda Damage Remedy: A really easy way to protect your hair from heat damage – simply put into damp hair after your shower and let it do its magic! Like all Aveda products, this smells amazing and leaves your hair really soft and tangle-free.
- Stila Stay All Day Lipstick in ‘Beso’: All of the benefits of a liquid lipstick (think: all day wear!) without feeling too cakey or dry. Beso is a true classic red that’s really creamy and pigmented and wears well throughout the day.
- OPI Infinite Shine in ‘Don’t Take Yosemite for Granite’: I know it’s still summer but I’ve already started switching my nail colors over to deeper, moodier tones and this pewter shade from OPI is perfect. It has just the right amount of shimmer and wears really well with a high shine.
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Face Mask: Your answer for tired, dull looking skin! This Fresh mask instantly adds a glow and makes you look refreshed thanks to it being packed with citrus vitamins. It leaves your skin really soft and smooth and I’ve been loving it lately as a boost for after traveling.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate: Helps to strengthen the delicate skin under your eyes to fight puffiness and fine lines. The formula is really concentrated so you’re able to see results for a full day and it’s really hydrating which is perfect for brightening up eyes in the morning.
- Cetaphil Redness Relieving Daily Facial Moisturizer: Redness tends to be one of my #1 skincare concerns since I’m so fair skinned, every little bit of redness can be seen. In an effort to cut back on my everyday makeup, I recently switched to this tinted moisturizer from Cetaphil that’s lightweight and gentle, but provides just enough coverage to help even my skin tone out (bonus is that it has SPF too!)
- eos Shave Cream: A tried and true favorite that I recently rediscovered. eos Shave Cream gives you the absolute closest shave for crazy soft and smooth legs. It’s also really moisturizing with Shea butter and aloe to nourish your skin while you shave.
- bareMinerals BarePro Foundation: Full coverage foundation that’s not too heavy and actually lasts all day long! bareMinerals really killed it with their latest foundation launch – BarePro has SPF, a buildable matte finish and a really wide range of shades so you’re able to get a close match to your skin tone and not have to worry about your makeup all day long (I love applying it with a Beauty Blender).
- Diptyque ‘Do Son’ Fragrance: The prettiest light floral scent with tuberose and jasmine notes – I tend to not be a big fan of florals and can’t get enough of this after checking out Diptyque’s new gestures collection recently. It’s really light and fresh and perfectly feminine (I’ve gotten so many compliments from both men and women on how good it smells).
- Rodan + Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum: A night serum for fighting fine lines and wrinkles in individual little capsules that take the guesswork out of figuring out how much to apply (and they’re also great for traveling). Goes on really smooth and isn’t too oily, which is great for those of us who also struggle with breakouts.
- Pixi Beauty Quick Fix Translucent Powder: This product is seriously brilliant and is a must have to keep stashed in your purse for mid day touchups. The translucent powder is super easy to apply thanks to a built in powder puff and helps set makeup and fight shine.
- Yuni Chillax Muscle Recovery Gel: Your new post-workout best friend! A really easy to apply roll on gel for helping combat sore, tired muscles. The bottle is the perfect size for stashing in your gym bag and the peppermint oils give you the ultimate cooling, tingly feeling.
Did you find any new beauty faves this month? What are some of your go to products? Any recommendations for me?