Happy Saturday, friends! Can you believe we’re already halfway through June? This month has flown by and in just a few days we’ll officially welcome summer. This weekend, I’m soaking up the beautiful weather while celebrating my 21st birthday with food trucks, friends and bottomless brunch! As I enter another year of my 20s, I’ve been spending some time doing some self-reflection and goal setting. This year, I hope to travel more, stress less and say yes as much as possible. I’m so looking forward to all the milestones coming up! Do you set birthday goals, and if so, what’s on your personal to do list right now?
- All of these natural beauty swaps look so good
- Feeling inspired to be adventurous after reading Meg’s summer bucket list
- Adding this romper to my summer wish list
- How delicious does this avocado salsa look?
- Jess’ advice for her 22 year old self is spot on
- Everything you need to know about caring for your skin at every age
- Target has seriously upped its design game this year
- Thinking I need to invest in an ice cream churner after reading this
- Keeping all of these life lessons in mind as I take on my 20s head
- Have you seen the new arrivals over at BaubleBar? Love these tassel earrings and these metallic drops
- D.C. friends, you’re going to want to bookmark this guide to drinking outdoors
- Ashley’s almond banana bread recipe looks SO GOOD
- How pretty is this yellow maxi? (And it’s on sale!)
And in case you missed anything from the blog this week: