Happy weekend and happy June! Getting back to the grind after a long weekend is always such a challenge, but a four day work week definitely sweetens the deal. Now that we’re officially in the first month of summer, plans tend to get a little crazy for everyone with a whirlwind of travel and events. Still, I’m so looking forward to using these next few months to both work hard and have some fun. One of my goals for the coming months is to do at least one new-to-me thing every week — whether that’s visiting one of D.C.’s hidden gems or testing out a trendy restaurant for brunch. This week, I laced up my running shoes and jogged for the first time in months. I only ran a mile and it was mostly downhill, but the important thing is that I did it, right? It’s all about getting started. What are you looking forward to doing more of this summer?
- Love the bow + cut-out combo on this dress, plus this similar style is one of the cutest little white dresses I’ve seen this season
- The craft room of my type-A dreams
- These Madewell mule sandals are too cute
- Ever wonder what bloggers do all day?
- Obsessed with every inch of this D.C. apartment
- I tried on this dress the other day and it is just as adorable in real life
- Kelly’s tips for saving money while living in a city are so on point
- How pretty are the copper accents in Brie’s bright home?
- This article about modern dating thanks to apps hit way close to home
- Loving the simplicity of this half braided ponytail
- This foundation may be the best drugstore purchase I’ve ever made
- This sunny palette looks perfect for that summertime glow
- Inspired by Amanda’s story about her journey from NYC to California
- Portland has been on my travel bucket list forever
- Maybe I won’t lose my keys at the bottom of my bag if I make this
- Can’t believe this clutch is only $45 (it looks just like the more pricy Clare V options!)
- Join Emma Roberts’ book club + check out her summer reading list
And in case you missed what happened on the blog this week: