Saturdayyyyy 🙌🏻 This week was one of those crazy weeks leading up to vacation where you realize exactly how much work has piled up and it feels like everything is hitting you all at once. Plus mercury is in retrograde (which I’m obviously blaming everything on) and I just feel like hiding under the covers until it’s time to leave for Cartagena on Wednesday night.
While there’s lots of work to be done this weekend and I have officially reached the end of my procrastination for getting my taxes done, I’m looking forward to sneaking in a little bit of fun – today is Callie’s 8th birthday so we’ll be getting in a trip to the beach tomorrow and I’ll be squeezing in a mani/pedi to prep for our trip.
Regardless of what your weekend holds (I hope it’s more fun than mine!), we wanted to share a few things that were On Our Radar this week from around the web:
- The cutest spring top in the best print
- Have you shopped the Shopbop sale yet?! It’s ending soon!
- A petite guide to visiting France
- This method x Studio Table dinner is one of my favorite things I’ve gotten to work on at Collectively
- This DIY letterboard from Buzzfeed looks adorable
- 9 things to remember about the Jenna Lyons era at J. Crew
- How perfect is this spring outfit on Meghan?!
- This little photo printer would so fun to have for traveling
- A no-excuses guide to getting weekend workouts done
- Maya’s post on friendship packed some serious real talk (miss that girl – can’t wait for Thailand with her in August!)
- It’s not all about leadership skills
- Everlane’s newest shoe collection is an absolute must
- Why sleep is the new status symbol
- Sorry for the delayed response… Whoops. Guilty of that line!
- Meet the creative director who dreams up hairspray names in her sleep
- Everything you should know about spending + saving in your 20s
- Please stop trying to “empower” women with cutesy titles (anyone else hate #girlboss?)
And some recent posts around here in case you missed ’em:
- Everything you need to know about Korean skincare
- The perfect everyday black jumpsuit (under $20!)
- A day in Napa & Sonoma on a little roadtrip with Enterprise CarShare
- The best of the Shopbop spring sale
Have an amazing weekend!