Happy weekend, friends! I’m so glad to see the end of yet another busy week. As life has ramped up in so many ways for me lately, I’ve made a point of finding ways to practice daily self care, even in small ways. I’ve been doing yoga almost every day, enjoying D.C.’s beautiful weather by walking to work and making time to write at nighttime. Everyone’s plate is always so full, but taking these little steps to check in with yourself can be a total game changer. That said, enjoy this week’s roundup of content that has landed on our radar!
What are some of your favorite ways to care for yourself?
- LOFT has been killing it lately! Their new arrivals are so cute
- Danielle’s trip to Porto, Portugal looked so dreamy
- After hearing everyone rave about this face oil, I think it’s time to invest
- The best fashion finds under $200
- Ellie just started Adriene’s 31 days of yoga
- This mascara looks like a must-try
- Kelly’s lace dress would be so pretty for a summer party
- The ultimate list of low-key beauty tips
- These wallpapers are so bright and pretty
- These books promise to change your life — for real
- Meg’s April mood board looks like a page out of Vogue
- And speaking of moods, here’s your motivation for the month
- This political list made me laugh out loud
- Sign up for The Skimm, a free daily e-newsletter that gives you a quick + witty take on what’s going on in the world
- An eye opening read on busy vs. productive
- How good is this Turkish Cotton Robe from Cuyana?
- Turning negative thinkers into positive ones
- A really awesome piece from my friend Ashlee for Glamour – 5 things you can do for the environment without turning your life upsidedown
- 42,128 things Eva Chen can’t live without
- How yummy do these funfetti chocolate chip cookies look?!
- Dying over these ankle strap pumps from M. Gemi
And in case you missed anything from the blog this week: