Happy Sunday! After a long travel day on Friday (I swear, this was the trip of flight delays!), I made it back to San Francisco in the evening and thanks to some serious sleep and a nice deep clean of the apartment yesterday, I’m officially feeling settled back in at home. It was SO great to see so many Chicago friends (Danielle, Alaina, Jess, Kelly, Lauren, Maya, Jess, Emily… I’m lookin’ at you ladies to name a few) but man, the trip was a bit exhausting. Travel always tends to throw off your flow just enough, you know?
Anyway, enough rambling from me – here are a few things that have caught our eye this week for your weekend enjoyment (best read with a cup of coffee in-hand!):
- This house is a color-lovers’ dream, and this one is a perfect picture for those looking to downsize
- What should you read next? The New York Times book advice columnist has a suggestion
- Your guide to circle bags
- All of these small spaces are beautifully styled
- How cute is this gingham pajama set?
- Did you hear about ‘Millennial Pink’? Blush is back in a big way right now!
- The busier you are, the more quiet time you need
- 50+ clean beauty products under $30 available on Amazon
- Love this idea for a DIY travel map
- You’ll want to add all of these Victoria Beckham x Target pieces to your spring wardrobe
- Lots of inspiration for the season in Jess’ spring bucket list
- This CB2 mirror just arrived yesterday and makes a serious statement (didn’t realize how big it is!)
- Thinking I need to add a pair of white sneakers to my wardrobe and loving these classics
- Finance tips I wish I had known when I was 20
- Bumble’s feminist approach to dating
- Madewell’s new intimates line is the prettiest
- Danielle’s list of favorite restaurants in Chicago is SPOT ON
And recent posts around here in case you’ve missed ’em:
- Recapping some favorites from a getaway to Tulum
- Happy sixth anniversary to Pretty & Fun!
- A guide to packing for any kind of spring break
- It’s looking like spring time with this dress
- My everyday makeup routine is perfect for that easy, natural look
- Currently craving some bright pieces for my closet + some bold decor