Happy Saturday, friends! This week was one of those weeks that felt like it was never going to end – the post-vacation struggle was real but we’re having some fantastic weather in San Francisco which has made settling back into real life a little bit easier. I’m planning on making some decorating progress around the apartment (can’t believe I’ve been in this place for a month now!) while Ellie’s on spring break spending some time with her family + enjoying a staycation in D.C.
A few things that caught our eye this week, perfect for some weekend reading:
- Target just added an affordable line of Korean beauty products (stay tuned for more like this on the blog)
- Thoughts on printed jeans? Ellie’s kind of into this pair
- Such a powerful essay from Chrissy Tiegen
- How gorgeous does Jenn look in this mesh and sequin dress?!
- Your guide to the best beauty products for any budget
- Shopbop has some seriously great finds for under $200
- Some really bold earrings from Baublebar’s semi annual sale
- How to make mini bouquets
- I’ve been dreaming of another trip to Paris and Grace’s guide is so good
- 5 documentaties on Netflix to watch right now
- Dreading doing my taxes but Amanda’s tax tips for bloggers were helpful
- Why women do like to compete… with themselves
- This half moon clutch is perfect for summer (and only $35!)
- Lauren’s cheesy garlic pull apart bread recipe made me drool
- Have you seen Madewell’s new intimates line? They have the prettiest bralettes
- The minimalistic bliss of Acne Studios
And the latest blog posts around here in case you missed ’em:
- 3 ways to step up your bra game
- The latest edition of Shops You Should Know
- February’s New Beauty Faves
- Wearing the best striped off the shoulder top with bow details
Have a great weekend!