Welcome to the weekend! We’re so excited to relaunch On My Radar as a more regular series on the blog. It’s been a hectic few weeks for the Pretty and Fun team — Cait is in the middle of moving and spring semester is well under way for me. We’re looking forward to relaxing this weekend and taking some time to catch up on ongoing projects. Today, we’re sharing a few of our favorite things for you to add to your weekend reading list:
- Some great tips on being a #Girlboss
- This CB2 bed has me wishing I was in the market for a new bed (so unique!)
- Really into the look of this double knot low bun
- Have you heard of Headspace? It’s all about the Internet’s favorite buzzword: self care
- Anthropologie has stepped up their beauty game with so many makeup and skincare options
- Everything you could ever want to know about face oils
- I can’t stop listening to old episodes of Gretchen Rubin’s podcast, Happier
- For those of you just getting into yoga (like me!) here’s a really handy guide from the New York Times
- Apparently eating ice cream for breakfast may improve mental performance and alertness!
- A sticker shop that donates its proceeds to organizations in need
- An inspiring read for picking yourself up when you’re in a rut
- This is such a cute + easy DIY project.
- Entertaining is made a whole lot easier with these appetizer ideas from Trader Joe’s
- Jess’ Buffalo Chicken Meatballs recipe looks so good
- Everyone should add The Skimm to their inbox for a free, smart and witty take on the news every weekday. Use this link to sign up!
Have a great weekend!