There are two things that I love most about running: clearing my head and rocking out to a killer playlist. I don’t think I could survive a long run without my headphones and Spotify and I must say, after the Chicago Marathon last year, I have carefully curated the ultimate running playlist. I seriously look forward to it and can often be found rapping while running around the city (yes, I’m that girl).
I know I always love finding new running tunes so I wanted to share ten of my favorites:
- Pursuit of Happiness // Kid Cudi
- Hypnotize // Notorious B.I.G.
- Homecoming // Kanye West
- Under My Thumb // The Rolling Stones
- Money Ain’t A Thang // Jermaine Dupree
- Pumped Up Kicks // Foster the People
- Still Not A Player // Big Pun
- Put It On Me // JaRule (I started every. single. run. in 2012 to this song)
- No Diggity // Blackstreet
- Little Talks // Of Monsters and Men
Can you tell I’m a little bit obsessed with 90s rap?
What are your favorites on your workout playlist? I’m marathoning again this year (more to come mon that soon!) so I have many, many miles ahead of me and could always use a refresher on my Spotify. Also I’d love to follow you on Spotify – leave me a comment with your username so I can check out your tunes.